An independent, non-profit club (est. 2005) that prides it-self on being heaps of fun as we explore self-defence skills based on Samurai (warrior) techniques. Development of these skills rely not on size or strength but on balance, leverage and speed and so are very relevant today to everyone, beginner or pro and are adaptable at any age, to any gender. We are open to all, beginners and guests - just turn up.
By constantly remaining inquisitive, learning and sharing with others, we strive to stay at the top of our game. Between all the dedicated instructors and the students there is a great deal of experience rooted in the world of martial arts, which is all fed back into the workshops enriching your member experience. Our members will vouch that this is learning that stays with you for life and so well worth the time and effort of joining in.
We offer: -
· Development at your pace, in an affordable, supportive friendly environment
· Sessions suitable for children 6yrs+, teens and adults - at any fitness level
· Improvements in your functional fitness and survival skills
· Uplift in your well-being with the release of tension, boosting of confidence, interaction, intelligence and improvisation abilities
· Experienced team of black belt Instructors - whom you can count on to keep the bruises and scrapes to a minimum whilst you gain tons of health benefits by joining in the fun
· Invites to enjoy (optional) social events like outdoor training, mountain biking, meals, trampolining to occasionally visiting our affiliated sister club: Circle Martial Arts Centre in Manchester.
· Free - complimentary first session on both Sat 4.30-6 pm & Sun 5-6 pm and its okay to just turn up
· Dress code is simple: t-shirt and loose jogging bottoms for new members
· Parking is available on site at 0.50p/hour and local train/bus stations are within 5-10 mins walking distance
We look forward to welcoming new faces - to know more please contact:
David Bamforth (4th Dan) 07957068009 | Email: email@example.com
Find us on Twitter.com/ZenshinJujitsu | Instagram.com/halifaxjujitsu | Facebook | Website: www.halifaxjujitsu.co.uk